Monday, July 25, 2011

On That Note...

After two months back home in the States I decided that writing keeps me accountable in a way that nothing else can. It soothes my soul and releases tension, sometimes when I don't even realize I'm tense.

I've also realized that I'm doing a pretty bang-up job of screwing up everything that I learned in El Salvador. I just now realized again something I had realized long ago: that I'm nothing without Him, so what on earth have I been doing? I'm firmly putting my foot down on my failure and starting new at tblankstein.blogspot.com.

Fittingly it's called "Less Than Perfect", because I know I will never be absolutely perfect. I know that He is the only perfect thing about me, but I am making a change today. My United States self should be no different from my El Salvador self, and that starts NOW.

Here's to rediscovering what I've lost, and being surprised by what I might find I've been missing all along. To those of you who have been following me from the beginning: thank you. You all have no idea how much of encouragement your kind comments have meant to me. Please continue to follow my journey with Christ in this next chapter of living all for His glory and share how He's using you. I love you all.

Less than perfect and always for His glory,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment